Pin It!

Monday, September 19, 2011

GO GREEN with ME!! Be chemical FREE!

100% non toxic. safe. green ... means CHEMICAL FREE!! http://kristyrussell.blogspot.com/ Follow the link to learn more

OKAY YES.... I am "advertising" LOL... not really just tryin to help people Go Green. I have helped many others learn about the products bought in the local department stores and how harmful they actually are.. and now I am here to help you too... 
anyway, e-mail me and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have, and help you Go Green and live a safer life! Without the harsh chemicals... 
I wanted to share this with you.... the products you see pictured above are all green products. Not one of these products need a safety cap, because they are all SAFE! They cost less and clean much better than anything you will find on any shelf  where you shop. There is a wonderful return policy if you do not like your products... no questions ask. 
OH!!! and no... that isn't the ONLY products available... there are over 350 and counting!! From vitimans to doggie shampoo!! 
 I changed and went green by switching stores, now you can too!! GO GREEN WITH ME!! Email me today for more information: kristyr@cableone.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment