Pin It!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Projects...

Okay, things are getting in order and since I left my old job I have "rediscovered" my creative side again and realize now how much I have sooo missed it!!! This is gonna be short and to the "pic" I just finished this and it is one of many that I have made and am selling in the store right now ... here ya go a link to the store: http://www.facebook.com/thevillagecountrystore ... this is where I now work and I am enjoying it so much!! Here is a pic of the headband I just finished: 

You might not be able to see the little purple flower in there... here I'll get you another pic...

along with the mess in the background LOL!!! I love making these so much fun!!! :-)

Anyway... life has been good, the usual adventures in daily life... right now, more headbands and bows are calling wanting to be made... so I must go!

No comments:

Post a Comment