Pin It!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

19 years...

WELP ... today marks our 19yr anniversary... I want to be all witty with this, but can't seem to go there LOL!

I will say there have been a lot of different journeys filled with adventures... and ya, some of those adventures still bring heartache, others I still laugh at and yyeess I even get teary eyed too... BUT with aaalll the different paths that have led us to where we are now, with each one I have been taught a great deal! AND OOOOOO LET ME TELL YA... MY HUBBY IS NOT BORING, SOMETHINGS HAPPENIN' ALL THE TIME WITH HIM LOL!!! So, I speak the truth 100% with I say life is an unexpected journey! LOL! ... But,  if you haven't ever thought about it, or experienced it, then that probably sounds weird. I am sure though many of you have had journey's similar to mine, and other journeys I have yet or may never experience. (now wait... with my hubby there is NO tellin'!) No matter, we can all learn from one another. Looking back on our years together, leaves me to wonder about the years to come... what will they be filled with? OR do I REALLY want to go there???? I am sure it will be interesting, cause HA... this past 19yrs sure has been!!! ROFL! Not a dull moment there WOW! :-) But that is just a part of what makes life interestingly ADVENTUROUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment